Let's do a Lunch Food Trade! Here's how it works
1. Get Quart (4 Cup) Mason Jars (or any container you don't need back) to class.
2. Fill them with prepared lunch food:
- Glow Bowls
- Deconstructed Sushi
- Zucchini, sweet potato, or other veg Noodle Mix
- Burrito In A Jar, no tortilla
- Mediterranean Quinoa With Seasonal Vegetables
- Chicken And Dill & Farro
- Chicken Pot Pie In A Jar
- BBQ Parfaits
Grains are good but if you decide to add them to your container, please try to use them in their original form (whole grain), and don't make them the main ingredient.
3. Fill as many containers as you'd like to receive (or as many as your recipe manufactures). For example, if you bring 4 containers, you will get to pick 4 others to take home.
4. Bring your containers to class on one of the dates below, exchange, and enjoy your pre-made lunches!
THURSDAY, SEPT. 28